Hi Staci, I am embarassed to say that I have tried posting a message at least 3 times so far and I think something keeps going wrong. So if you get 3 messages from me I obviously have not mastered the art of posting on a blog. Anyway here I go again. Emilee is so adorable in her bumble bee costume. How cute!! What great pictures you have posted on your blog, she is so beautiful. We can't wait for the day our little precious one joins our family. I hope the wait goes fast but so far it feels very LOOOOOOOONG!!! It was nice "accidently" bumping into you at the mall, I just had to talk to you. Thank you for being so nice and so open about your experience. I would also like to get together at some point to. Talk to you soon. Sincerely, Kathryn Santa
1 comment:
Hi Staci, I am embarassed to say that I have tried posting a message at least 3 times so far and I think something keeps going wrong. So if you get 3 messages from me I obviously have not mastered the art of posting on a blog. Anyway here I go again. Emilee is so adorable in her bumble bee costume. How cute!! What great pictures you have posted on your blog, she is so beautiful. We can't wait for the day our little precious one joins our family. I hope the wait goes fast but so far it feels very LOOOOOOOONG!!! It was nice "accidently" bumping into you at the mall, I just had to talk to you. Thank you for being so nice and so open about your experience. I would also like to get together at some point to. Talk to you soon.
Sincerely,
Kathryn Santa
Post a Comment