Oh to be a litle girl again. What an absolutely fun dress-up b-day party.
And your Emilee is maturing into such a beauty. Bet you're swelling with pride.
BTW - I love the way you've captured each month or event along your sidebar in picture. Such a great way to view the passing of time and memories with one quick look. And how is it you can put so much on page? Mine only holds a few posts and then they go into archives. (I should google that!)
too funny! The new pics are great -- Emilee is just gorgeous! And I really loved seeing the photos of you two together. All is well here. Half-term break is next week so we have a few playdates and a day out in London planned. Hopefully to the Museum of Natural History as we haven't been there, and M. has been studying dinosaurs in school. How's your new office going? I'm doing a little freelance work from home (just short-term contracts), and hopefully I'll be able to keep this going for a while. Nice to have the flexibility but it sure requires me to be well organized w/ my time. Have a good week! Kathy
4 comments:
Oh to be a litle girl again. What an absolutely fun dress-up b-day party.
And your Emilee is maturing into such a beauty. Bet you're swelling with pride.
BTW - I love the way you've captured each month or event along your sidebar in picture. Such a great way to view the passing of time and memories with one quick look. And how is it you can put so much on page? Mine only holds a few posts and then they go into archives. (I should google that!)
Hope you're having a great day!
Looks like everybody had fun, Love the pictures.
what a great party
too funny!
The new pics are great -- Emilee is just gorgeous! And I really loved seeing the photos of you two together.
All is well here. Half-term break is next week so we have a few playdates and a day out in London planned. Hopefully to the Museum of Natural History as we haven't been there, and M. has been studying dinosaurs in school.
How's your new office going? I'm doing a little freelance work from home (just short-term contracts), and hopefully I'll be able to keep this going for a while. Nice to have the flexibility but it sure requires me to be well organized w/ my time. Have a good week!
Kathy
Post a Comment