I can not express how proud I am of Emilee. This past 4th of July she was in a horse show and she was a pro in every way. She didn't mind getting up at the crack of dawn to compete in a horse show two hours away. She never complained that in 100 degree heat she had to wear long pant and boots, a high collared shirt, leather gloves and a wool coat. I was hot looking at her. She just went out there in the dusty dry ring with a perfect smile on her face ( what she calls her game face) great heals and the determination of an Olympian. The result pure victory. Way to go baby....



9 comments:
Love this pics! She is a beautiful girl and with the white pony what a great combination for beautiful shots! Great work. Thanks for sharing!
N
nanskimtn.blogspot.com
beautiful photos and textures! she looks so stately up there!
Great, great shots and I love the texture and processing.
What a proud Mom you must be. And a trooper of a girl, your Emilee. I can't believe she just turned 5. She's so accomplished and mature. Just beautiful!
Happy Wednesday!
Oh, I do see a future Olympian in that precious face!!
What lovely photos you captured, just like always!!
I bet you are VERY PROUD OF YOUR SWEET GIRL!!! Way to go Emilee:) She looks so beautiful and so regal up there on that horse. Gorgeous images!!
xoxo,
Lisa
Your daughter is beautiful and so poised! Wonderful photographs.
Jo
Your daughter is beautiful and so poised! Wonderful photographs.
Jo
Your daughter is beautiful and so poised! Wonderful photographs.
Jo
Way to go! what a champion. and she is gorgeous in the process :)
Post a Comment