28 July 2010

BLACK AND WHITE WEDNESDAY

I have been so busy lately that I havent had time to upload the recent pictures from my camera.  So when i realized it was black and white wednesday I was wondering what to post.  I decided to do a Flash back.  The above photos were taken in 2006 on a trip to Costa Rica.  I cant get over how little she was.  Where does time go.

7 comments:

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

She is so beautiful and always has been. I love having flashbacks even though they are bittersweet because they show all the changes that take place--so quickly.

You adopted Emilee just days before we met Lindy. Were you in the April 2005 LID Yahoo group by any chance?

Many blessings~
Lisa

Wanda said...

Love these flashbacks! Classics.

The OriginalPsyn said...

These are beautiful beach photos. I love pure happiness children experience at the beach.

fleur de lis cottage said...

so sweet!

Lisa said...

The nostalgic peek back was simply perfect!!

And I too agree...just where oh where do the years go??

She's a beauty at any age!!

Lisa

P.S. I love that in the bathing suit shots you captured her tiny footprints in the sand!!

ellieshine said...

Oh my, what a doll baby! I love the reflection in the sand on that first one!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

OH MY.... just look at your sweet little girl!! I love flashback photos....so fun to take a walk down memory lane! Gorgeous then, gorgeous now:)

I am lovin the "singin in the rain" pictures too. SO super cute~

xo,

Lisa