14 August 2010

Its that time of year again........ Back to school shopping

I can not believe it, in just a few more short weeks summer will be over and my baby will be going to Kindergarden. Where did the time go. I don't mean how fast summer flew by, but where did the past 4 and a half years go. Emilee was just a baby crawling around not she is running off to what every life holds ahead. Although I am extremely happy that Emilee is maturing into a confident, mature, energetic girl who was accepted into the school she wanted to go to and is more excited to go than I may secretly want. I am a bit sad to see this milestone of her life pass. She is no longer my baby but my little independent girl who is ready to conquer the world. All i can saw it. world watch out.....

No comments: