21 October 2010

MY NEW PROJECT

Since I knew i was going to be bed bound for a while i wanted to make sure I had enough stuff to keep me sane. My kindle is loaded with enough books to keep my mind on great adventures, I am finally going to get caught up on all the digital photo projects i have been meaning to do and I also wanted a craft. I am a crocheter and a quilter but since i couldn't bring a sewing machine into bed and i wanted to learn something new I decided to try my hands at knitting. my Mom is a world class knitter. she makes the most amazing items. I tried knitting once or twice before but it never took. What makes this time different is I'm making something for Emilee. while at the knitting store Emilee said she liked a scarf. That was all i had to hear, I bought the needles and wool and the lady in the store showed me all the steps. I have to tell you it really is fun. Ill keep you posted on my progress. Who knows I may even do a sweater next.

No comments: