ONE STEP CLOSER TO A FULL DAISY
DAISY INVERSEMENT CEREMONY #1
Monday our Daisy group had its first inversement ceremony. The girls of Troop 5014 earned three pedals-- The blue promise center, the light blue pedal and the red pedal. We are so proud of the girls. they worked really hard and did a great job. I have to say we have the best troop. the girls and their moms are amazing. We could not ask for more.
The girls started the ceremony with a 1950's Girl Scout Flag ceremony, complete with flag bearer and call guards. They completed it perfectly. they military would have been proud of them. After a few brief speeched by my co-leader and myself the girls introduced themselves and they were ready to receive their badges. Along with their pedals they also received their daisy pin-- pined upside down. It can only be turn right side up by their mom after completing three good deeds. Then they ended their ceremony with a song. It really was the cutest ceremony.
After the ceremony the girls and their families enjoyed some fresh baked goodies and a little play time.
I can not express how proud I am of this troop. They are extraordinary young ladies and I am excited to see them blossom with their next adventures.
No comments:
Post a Comment