15 December 2010
A FUN TRIP TO THE CRAYOLA FACORY
If you happen to be in the Eastern, Pennsylvania area I strongly recommend the Crayola Factory. Its the most amazing place that would enchant any child especially one that is wrapped in creative talent. Last week i took my nephew Andrew and Emilee to the Factory and we had the best time. Emilee is one of the most creative children i know. She can spend houses working on all sorts of projects and loves working with different medias and combining them together to create a magical world of her own. She has built cities, been the architect of many castles, created plays and puppet theaters to rival Shakespeare ( OK I'm her Mom I'm proud of her), and even had her own art exhibit complete with media ( OK that was me). So when she was able to walk into a building that catered to the world of imagination it was like walking into Willy Wonkers Chocolate factory for Art.
Rolling Crayons-- we learned how crayons and makers were made and even had a chance to make them ourselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG !! Emilee is almost as tall as her cousin !!! Many thanks, Staci, for the Christmas gift. It is just lovely!! Our parcel has gone today (I am a bit late). Hope it will reach you on time !!! Hugs Auntie Marianne + cousin Ninon + uncle Luc
Post a Comment