
I have mentioned many times how close the relationship is between Emilee and my nephew Andrew. They truly love eachother. From the moment Emilee came off the plane you could see the bond. She talks about him non stop and thinks he is her greatest hero. She lights up every time he comes in the room and and he is quite smitten with her himself.
A few weeks ago I went to parent-teacher conference at Emilee's school and her teacher said to me " I didn't know that Emilee has an older brother". When I told her she didn't she took out a book Emilee was making about her and Andrew and the adventures they have together. It was a beautifully written and illustrated book that you can tell has been worked on with love and dedication about Emilee and her hero. I can not wait to finally get the book so i can place it in a great place of honor.
No comments:
Post a Comment