Nine Years ago....
My dear sweet Emilee;
How can I put into words my love for you? It's been 9 years since
the moment I first held you in my arms... 9 years since God answered my prayers and I became a Mommy. My love for you just continu...es to grow. I truly didn't think that was possible, but with every new age, every new situation you have been put into, I'm reminded what an absolute blessing you are and I just keep falling in love with you, more and more.
You've taught me much about courage. You've taught me much about patience. You've taught me much about tenderness. You've taught me much about happiness. You've taught me much about thankfulness. You've taught me much about love. And I'm still learning from you.
You've made me a better person in so many ways.
I love you
MOMMY





No comments:
Post a Comment