








Here are yet more pictures from France. These images were taken by Marianne. As I have mentioned before Marianne is a wonderful photographer and while we visited her she was kind enough to take some amazing pictures of the girls. She was even kinder to send me a disc of her photos. (Thanks again). I feel very lucky to have been able to get all the girls together, and Luc and Marianne are such wonderful hosts. I cant wait to see them again. Hopefully soon.
2 comments:
Dearest Staci and Emilee, it was again a real pleasure to welcome you in La Brosse. What wonderful moments!!! And thanks again for the compliments on my pix... My camera does a lot. Ooooops, by the way my new camera is a Sony Alpha 100. Love to you both + Roz.
Marianne
I saw these on Marianne's blog! I LOVE the sweet little party for the girls, and I LOVE her garden...beautiful, what a perfect place for a their party!!
Post a Comment