How cute !!! How are you Staci? Sorry not much time at the moment to write emails... Emilee is growing everyday more lovely. I forgot to ask you : is she less "glued" to you - sorry can not find the right word. I just rememember that a while ago you said she needed to be in your arms a lot. I am sure this is sorted. lots of love Marianne
How cute !!! How are you Staci? Sorry not much time at the moment to write emails... Emilee is growing everyday more lovely. I forgot to ask you : is she less "glued" to you - sorry can not find the right word. I just rememember that a while ago you said she needed to be in your arms a lot. I am sure this is sorted. lots of love Marianne
2 comments:
How cute !!! How are you Staci? Sorry not much time at the moment to write emails... Emilee is growing everyday more lovely. I forgot to ask you : is she less "glued" to you - sorry can not find the right word. I just rememember that a while ago you said she needed to be in your arms a lot. I am sure this is sorted. lots of love Marianne
How cute !!! How are you Staci? Sorry not much time at the moment to write emails... Emilee is growing everyday more lovely. I forgot to ask you : is she less "glued" to you - sorry can not find the right word. I just rememember that a while ago you said she needed to be in your arms a lot. I am sure this is sorted. lots of love Marianne
Post a Comment