She looks perfect in her royal dress and crown! love the shoes too!I did want to see what the top of the crown looked like. it was really cute!
Addison has the same little house in the background, and she loves it. Though I think older brother and sister love it just as much! :) Love your blog! Would you mind if I add you to my blogroll next time I update?
I love your blog! I got happier right away when it opened up. What a darling daughter you have, her smile is just so infectious.
She is so animated. I bet she tells great stories. The camera just loves her! So pretty!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She looks perfect in her royal dress and crown! love the shoes too!
I did want to see what the top of the crown looked like. it was really cute!
Addison has the same little house in the background, and she loves it. Though I think older brother and sister love it just as much! :)
Love your blog! Would you mind if I add you to my blogroll next time I update?
I love your blog! I got happier right away when it opened up. What a darling daughter you have, her smile is just so infectious.
She is so animated. I bet she tells great stories. The camera just loves her! So pretty!
Post a Comment