EMILEE'S SCHOOL MUSIC RECITAL
Three weeks ago, OK I know I'm a little behind posting, Emilee had her School Music Recital. She has been practicing all school year for this music performance and she was so excited to finally have my Mom and I come to watch her. I may be a little bias, but she was amazing. She didn't miss a beat. Many of the kids ran to their parents when they saw them or froze in their seats, but Emilee was a pro. ( As were are 2 good friends Gracie and Elizabeth) The funniest was seeing how serious she was waiting for her part and following the program until it was her turn. I have the whole performance on video and if I ever figure out how to post it I will. I did manage to snap a few pictures with my other hand. Total Paparazzi Mom. No apologies here. Shes my baby and I cant get enough of her.
2 comments:
Merry, Merry Christmas to you both!!! With love, Tricia and Maia :)
No apologies necessary! I can't get enough of her either! She's such a DOLL and oh so multi-talented!!
Hugs,
June
Post a Comment