08 January 2009

Emilee and Ginger Lilli getting ready to zoom down the tubing run
( Ginger Lilli loved it and kept screamimg again...again)
Lilli and June you have to join us next year
I think this picture of Emilee is so cute ( ABOVE)
" Mom, stop taking pictures and lets go"

4 comments:

kerri said...

What a blast!!
You and Emilee always have such great adventures!!

Anonymous said...

can we come for a visit like ginger lily

Anonymous said...

Cute! Emilee does not seem to take a picture that is not darling!

Empress' Mom said...

That's HILARIOUS!! It's obvious Ginger Lilli is having a BLAST!! I LOVE all of Emilee's pictures!! Lilli and I will definitely have to join you next year... we just have to learn to be tougher in COLD weather. OK, Lilli's MOMMY needs to learn to be tougher in COLD weather! LOL!! WE MISS YOU!!

Hugs,
June & Lilli & Ginger Emilee