30 June 2009

LET THE PARTY SEASON BEGIN

TODAY IS MY SCHOOL BIRTHDAY PARTY
A BIG HUG FOR ANDREW BEFORE LEAVING
I LOVE HIM
I'm finally catching up on editing, organizing and posting pictures. Can I tell you i have thousands to go through.... I am trying to upload them in some sort of order, but i think I'm kidding myself.
June seems to be party season in my life. It seems like everyone was born in June ( including Emilee) and we have one party after another. Especially Emilee's parties. School Party, Private celebration, Celebrating with friends, and her party. Also June is a very busy month. End of school, End of school parties , Dance recitals, vacation to Texas, ect. Then July comes and the celebrations continue, Fourth of July, Camp, vacation... There is going to be a lot of great post in the coming weeks.
The above pictures were taken on the morning of her school class party. Since we were in Texas for her real Birthday we decided to celebrate in her school a week before the actual date. Emilee wanted an Ariel Themed Party. Her teachers did a great job at making the day special. Including making a special Birthday crown for her.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Emilee

Andrew is getting so big.
How are the boys doing?