08 April 2010

93 DEGREES........ DO I NEED TO SAY MORE

They say when you dont have anything better to talk about, talk about the weather. 
Well what could be better than this weather in April.  We went from a winter that was chock full of snow, bitter cold, and blizzards,  into the start of spring with record rainfall and mass flodding. Then the sun came out.  and it did with all of its glory and majesty.  For the past week and a half we have had record high temperatures and georgous weather.  My back yard looked like the movie Easth where the time laps shows you the effects of nature.  In one day my trees went from barron twigs to a tree bursting with life and full of blossom.  As much as I love it, my allergies dont, but I will not complain.  The beauty and warmth of spring is in bloom and I could not be happier.


No comments: