I've been to Italy several times but sadly never to Pompeiji. Your shots make me determined to go there some day. Great shots.Erika B
Wow....just, wow!!!I hope to visit someday too but until then this helps to experience it vicariously!!!!!!I love your eye for photos!!!
I love each one of these! Great pictures!
Cannot beleive it : are you in Europe?? You probably told me but I forgot. I dream of visiting Pompei... Lots of love to u 2 from Auntie Marianne from France
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I've been to Italy several times but sadly never to Pompeiji. Your shots make me determined to go there some day. Great shots.
Erika B
Wow....just, wow!!!
I hope to visit someday too but until then this helps to experience it vicariously!!!!!!
I love your eye for photos!!!
I love each one of these! Great pictures!
Cannot beleive it : are you in Europe?? You probably told me but I forgot. I dream of visiting Pompei... Lots of love to u 2 from Auntie Marianne from France
Post a Comment