Christmas Eve and Christmas Day was kind of slow at our house. Emilee and I have been fighting cold this past week. I even lost my voice for a few days, OK stop laughing. Friday Emilee came down with a cough and was really out of sorts. All she wanted to do was snuggle and sleep. Christmas Eve we canceled plans and decided to stay home. It was a good thing we did. Emilee had a fever and all she wanted to do was sleep. I felt so bad for her. What a way to spend Christmas Eve. In her Christmas letter to Santa she asked him to make her feel better. The next morning she woke up flushed and stuffed. Santa had brought her everything she wanted but health. After opening her mounds of presents and enchanting me with her smiles and poses for my photo amusement she pushed all the toys away and wanted to go back to sleep for a bit. Thankfully she was feeling better later that day.
In case you wanted to know what Juliette was up to Christmas day. She has a ball frolicking with the wrapping paper.























No comments:
Post a Comment