Thursday evening our family received a special surprise from Santa and Hanukkah Harry. The official story is that it that Santa and Hanukkah Harry both wanted to give Emilee the present she has been asking for for two years. So Express Delivery from the North Pole arrived our new addition to our family. ( In case you are trying to figure it out Hanukkah Harry lives down the block from Sants Compound. A few blocks from the Easter Bunny and about half a mile from the tooth fairy. We have the map to prove it)
Emilee named her new puppy Juliette and the two could not have been cuter together.
Now that we have the official story down, the real story is I have been searching for a Havenese puppy for awhile. Emilee is allergic to most dogs and the Havanese breed besides from being loyal family dogs are also Hypo- allergenic. I really wanted one with a black face and a white and black body so when I came across one I knew she was ours. She just came a little sooner than expected.
We arrived home from Canada on Wednesday when I received the phone call to pick her up. I made them keep her one more day and went back the next evening with my nephew Andrew or should i say my special Santas helper. Andrew helped my take her home in the car ( he has the most amazing way with dogs )and helped me sneak into the house with a box marked SPECIAL DELIVERY FROM THE NORTH POLE while my mom entrained Emilee upstairs. We then snuck back outside and let the magic begin. When Emilee came downstairs she saw the box and started screaming before she even opened it. But I am sure you all heard her screams when she opened the box and saw its contents. It was love at firts sight.

No comments:
Post a Comment