01 April 2006

The Bracelet This scarlet cord around my wristSymbolically it standsWith sev'ral precious meaningsThroughout the woven strands.Three different colors make the string:There's reds! ~not one but two.Each stand for someone special:One me, the other you.The interwoven golden threadsThroughout this scarlet stringRemind us there's a Greater Love(They represent what destiny will bring).Fate had connected us long ago, before we were,Before all time and spaceIntricately entwined our livesUnder gods love and guiding grace Before the bracelet was tied on me It had two ends that were apart They represent our lives together That when united created our start The circle represents our bond Entangled together, unbroken and strong It’s a symbol of my love for you So you know where you belongWhen I come to get you,The birds will sing that day The sun will shine upon us When I bring you home to stay!But now I wait impatiently Until the day arrives When you will be my daughter And fate finally unites our lives

No comments: