13 November 2007

Snow Globes


My mom just bought Emilee a new snow globe. (above). It is so cute, when you press the bottom, it rains now, the tree lights up and it sings Christmas carols. Emilee cannot stop playing with it.Emilee collects snow globes. Below are some from her collection
A snow globe we bought in China at the Beijing Zoo

This snow globe was mine when I was a child
The snow globe I bought Emilee for her 2nd Birthday
She loves Beauty and the Beast

We went to Disney for our first Family Day anniversary.
This was Emilees present to remember that trip
Nana just came back from China bought this beautiful snow globe of the Great Wall for Emilee



2 comments:

Melanie said...

cool snow globes!I love the new ones too!! Disney ones are so so so cute!

insanemommy said...

Gorgeous globes! I love the one of the Great Wall!