dearest friends, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for the lovely book + card for Ninon. I have no words, Staci... Luc and I were very very touched. The operation has been postponed to the 26th of Feb (Ninon had a flue bug and is just recovering). That is why I have carefully kept the book for later (2 weeks time). And this is exactly what she would need at hospital. THanks thanks again !!! Love + hugs Marianne
3 comments:
dearest friends,
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for the lovely book + card for Ninon. I have no words, Staci... Luc and I were very very touched. The operation has been postponed to the 26th of Feb (Ninon had a flue bug and is just recovering). That is why I have carefully kept the book for later (2 weeks time). And this is exactly what she would need at hospital. THanks thanks again !!! Love + hugs Marianne
Happy Valentines Day Miss Emilee! You are a beautiful little girl!
Love,
Michele & Jade
Those are sweet pictures. She is so pretty.
Post a Comment