04 February 2008

Sleeping after a hard day of Skiing


This past weekend Emilee hit the slopes for the first time. I wasn't sure how she was going to like it or if she would keep falling. I'm a skier so I really wanted her to like the slopes so we can be ski buddies later on. To my great suprize she loved it and took to it like a natural. The first few runs, she skied in front of me with me holding her after that, she was determined to ski on her own. She came down the mountain without fear and with a Hugh smile on her face. It was great to see. Everyone was impressed that a two year old could ski the way she was skiing. After a full afternoon of skiing, Emilee was knocked out. She fell asleep before we even got back to the car. We both cant wait to hit the slopes again.

No comments: