Ok, no doubts, Xiu xiu is American's next top model!!! Look at her and how she pose? I just wanna hug her! So cute! I love the last picture of her laughing, It's adorable!
Wow ... isn't she beautiful! I'm a little biased but Xuwen beauties are absolutely gorgeous! I love seeing Emily so happy and living life to the fullest. Love your castle story too. You should be a writer! Thanks for checking in on us in Martine land. Maliah is getting bigger by the day and it is hard to believe she's been home over 18 months. We too are living "happily ever after". Love keeping up with you and the other Xuwen girls! Cristie ... Mom to Maliah Jade Xu Martine
4 comments:
Ok, no doubts, Xiu xiu is American's next top model!!!
Look at her and how she pose? I just wanna hug her! So cute! I love the last picture of her laughing, It's adorable!
Wow ... isn't she beautiful! I'm a little biased but Xuwen beauties are absolutely gorgeous! I love seeing Emily so happy and living life to the fullest. Love your castle story too. You should be a writer! Thanks for checking in on us in Martine land. Maliah is getting bigger by the day and it is hard to believe she's been home over 18 months. We too are living "happily ever after". Love keeping up with you and the other Xuwen girls!
Cristie ... Mom to Maliah Jade Xu Martine
so beautiful!
Staci, I especially like this photo. Emilee's smile is just gorgeous.Love from Marianne, Ninon and Luc + hugs
Post a Comment