BUZZ AND WOODY FOR PRESIDENT
Everywhere we turn there is coverage of the Presidential Campaign. Emilee is constantly hearing about me talking about it with everyone , watching debates and reading the Newspaper with big pictures of the candidates on it. she often asks Who is that man? Why is he so famous? I have been trying to explain the presidential process in terms she can understand and after a magnitude of questions each time she usually changes the subject. A few days ago we were in the car and the subject came up again. She asked me who I liked and after telling her. I told her that both candidates have good platforms ( and I explained them-- again in a three year old version )and are good people but this was the reason that swayed me. I was curious who she would pick. so i asked her which candidate she like ( thinking she would pick the same one I did) She though awhile and said. " I like Buzz and Woody, they can save the world".....
No comments:
Post a Comment