WOW!! Thank you soooo very much for taking such amazing care of Ginger Lilli! I looks like Ginger Lilli is loving the snow! I cannot believe how much we've missed. Were we really gone THAT long. SORRY!! I'm going to do my best to catch up as much as possible. We have missed you all something terrible! Please add us to your list of playdates!!!
4 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! Emilee is so beautiful & she makes a pretty cute snow bunny. Let's try to get together in '09, we miss you.
Monica & Katie
Looks like tons of fun! Emilee is such a natural athlete. Isn't it fun watching your child conquer something new?
You girls know how to have fun!!
WOW!! Thank you soooo very much for taking such amazing care of Ginger Lilli! I looks like Ginger Lilli is loving the snow! I cannot believe how much we've missed. Were we really gone THAT long. SORRY!! I'm going to do my best to catch up as much as possible. We have missed you all something terrible! Please add us to your list of playdates!!!
Hugs,
June & Lilli & Ginger Emilee!!
Post a Comment