Oh! My google reader has gone crazy and It didn't get me updates of your blog until today! And since I don't come online that often I didn't check. Emilee is so beautiful and taller! That girl has a so sweet smile :) I'm glad to see pictures of her after a while! I'm sorry I hadn't checked before, Lots of hugs to you both.
4 comments:
Oh! My google reader has gone crazy and It didn't get me updates of your blog until today! And since I don't come online that often I didn't check.
Emilee is so beautiful and taller!
That girl has a so sweet smile :) I'm glad to see pictures of her after a while!
I'm sorry I hadn't checked before,
Lots of hugs to you both.
Pretty girl. Brooke likes jelly on her bread also.
Emilee is a beauty for sure. Love that gorgeous smile of hers!
I cannot believe how she has changed!! Still as adorable as ever!
Post a Comment