08 January 2009

Tubing

Emilee is such a dare devil. She loves speed and thrills. The resort has a tubing run and Emilee could not be more ecstatic. She wanted to go up and down it so many times that My cousin and I had to take turns going down with her. The whole way down she would scream " Wheeeeeeeeeeee" and " Make it go faster". At one point she saw kids about 8 years old going down by themselves. She immediately declared that she didn't want to go down as a pair but by herself. My cousin told her that you have to be five to go down by yourself. Emilee said, " Then today I'm Five"
Emilee and Mommy
Emilee and Nana
where did Nana go?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like so much fun

Denna said...

Where is this place? I want to go. It looks like so much fun.

The Waters said...

SOOOOOO COOOL!!!!

Empress' Mom said...

Oh my goodness how FUUUUUUN!! I think it's wonderful Nana was rockin' the tubes with you two!! GO NANA!!! Now I see where you get your spunk!! Gotta LOVE a GO GO NANA!!

Before Lilli and I hit the slopes you're going to have to give us some fashion tips! I wouldn't even begin to know how to dress us for this!! My specialty is frou frou! LOL! I think Dennis and I may have to find some nearby slopes to hit... just to test the waters... snow! I've never been skiing but surely I can TUBE!!

Hugs,
June & Lilli & Ginger Emilee