Great photos! I love the 4 yr old portrait, and what a wonderful school you have her in! Looks like a really special place. Meredith loved the photos from the dance recital -- she's very fascinated with tap dancing! Thanks again for the birthday wishes. Looking forward to seeing Emilee's b'day pics. Have fun in TX, Kathy
Time is flying, isn't it? I have been very busy travelling here and there for work lately. That is the reason why I was not much present on Emilee's blog... Is everything ready for June the 28th?? I hope you have received our present... Lots of love + hugs from Auntie Marianne + uncle Luc and cousin Ninon
3 comments:
Great photos! I love the 4 yr old portrait, and what a wonderful school you have her in! Looks like a really special place. Meredith loved the photos from the dance recital -- she's very fascinated with tap dancing! Thanks again for the birthday wishes. Looking forward to seeing Emilee's b'day pics. Have fun in TX,
Kathy
what amazing pictures
Time is flying, isn't it?
I have been very busy travelling here and there for work lately. That is the reason why I was not much present on Emilee's blog... Is everything ready for June the 28th?? I hope you have received our present... Lots of love + hugs from Auntie Marianne + uncle Luc and cousin Ninon
Post a Comment