14 April 2010

BLACK AND WHITE WEDNESDAY- THE BEACH


I have always loved the beach.  There is something so calming and healing about hearing the waves roll upon the shore or crash on the rocks.  The best part is I live right near it.  So I am lucky enough to be able to go when ever I want. Emilee is certainly my daughter on this subject.  She is a beach girl through and through. She loves the sand, surf and wind.  She sort of glows by the sight of a majestic beach. So when I told her we were going to stop by the beach on the way home from school she could hardly contain herself.  Before the car even stopped she was out and running towards the sand,  kicking off her shoes so she could feel the sand between her toes.  Her favorite activity is collecting shells.  Which we have quite a collection of at home.
Now that the weather is getting warmer expect lots of new beach pictures.  Im sure it will be a common theme.

5 comments:

the meaklims said...

Beautiful girl.

Jill

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

Beautiful pics of your beauty...
I myself like the beach..just not that big body of water EXCEPT for in Marco Island, Fl...where the water is so, so calm.
There the water and beach were so beautiful.

Wanda said...

Bring on more beach pictures. These are so great.

Lucky you to be so close to the water.

Donna said...

Beautiful! These are so fun! I'm a big fan of stripes in black and white photos. It really makes them intersting! Being adorable helps too! ;)

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Beautiful...... I love these shots of your precious girl!! I am with Donna....the stripes look fab in black and white....adds some nice contrast to the photos!!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend:)

Lisa