I love your blog! Seeing all these pictures everyday, I can see how happy Emilee is and how much fun she has everyday! I love that you do lots of fun things with her so she can enjoy to the most her childhood. Hugs to both of you, Melanie
Dearest both, Thanks ever so much for the kind postcard we just received from Amish Country!!! How went school for Emilee? I thought she had started again already... But I may be wrong. Emilee sweet heart, the sweater is lovely on you... Santa will probably send you another matching top from France... Just wait. Love Auntie Marianne + cousin Ninon
2 comments:
I love your blog! Seeing all these pictures everyday, I can see how happy Emilee is and how much fun she has everyday!
I love that you do lots of fun things with her so she can enjoy to the most her childhood.
Hugs to both of you,
Melanie
Dearest both,
Thanks ever so much for the kind postcard we just received from Amish Country!!! How went school for Emilee? I thought she had started again already... But I may be wrong. Emilee sweet heart, the sweater is lovely on you... Santa will probably send you another matching top from France... Just wait. Love Auntie Marianne + cousin Ninon
Post a Comment