EMILEE AND MARIEL PLAYING GONDOLIER
(THANKS MARIEL FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD SPORT)
MORE FAVORITES FROM VENICE
2nd EDITION
I took almsot a 1000 pictures in venice. Each one more beautiful than the next.
It was hard choosing my favorites
The 4am Water Taxi to the Airport
Good Bye Venice
Good Bye Italy
or so we thought
Mother nature had other plans for us. the East Coast of the United States was 48 hours away from Huricane Irean. We though, no way it wont effect us. It hasnt even made landfall in North Carolina. were in New york, well make it home. Boy were we wrong. Once we made it to the airport we found ou that all planes were grounded going to the US. Our only choice was to go to a major hub like Rome where we had more options to get out once Airports finally opened and wait it out praying that our home and loved ones were safe and we would go home sooner than later.
( Emilee on the tar-mac bus going to the plane)






















2 comments:
WOW! Talk about amazing pictures! These are just beautiful and what a wonderful story for your beautiful little princes. Dreams do come true :)
Very nice blog!!!!!!
Hi there
I love love love your travels - such amazing sites. I have traveled to Paris and London many times - and of course China a few...but never Italy...Did you plan your trip or did someone plan it for you - off the main path ! Great idea!
I like you love to photograph my daughter...the backdrops of the city are just amazing! I am a single mom - and would like to take my daughter (will be 7 in oct) on a trip to Europe next year...would you be willing to send me the list of places you stayed or point me to the person that coordinated the travels...
Thanks so much
Carol M in FL
chinazhoumom@comcast.net
Post a Comment