Staci e-mail me the photo you would like me to bring when we are in China. Our agency informed us that we can't visit the orphanage while we are there, but we are going to ask at our travel meeting about it. If we don't go there, I sure I can hand it to someone to make sure that is does. Dwi92891@aol.com
Ooooh, to have nice warm weather to enjoy--- it's been cool fall weather around here lately. Looks like Emilee had a ball in the water. Also, great b-day pics, she's so photogenic!
4 comments:
Summer fun - it is the best. The photo's are wonderful!!!
Have a blessed day,
Krista
Summer fun - it is the best. The photo's are wonderful!!!
Have a blessed day,
Krista
Staci e-mail me the photo you would like me to bring when we are in China. Our agency informed us that we can't visit the orphanage while we are there, but we are going to ask at our travel meeting about it. If we don't go there, I sure I can hand it to someone to make sure that is does. Dwi92891@aol.com
Denice Wilson
LID 1/10/08
Ooooh, to have nice warm weather to enjoy--- it's been cool fall weather around here lately.
Looks like Emilee had a ball in the water. Also, great b-day pics, she's so photogenic!
Post a Comment