Can you let me know if you ever sell Miss Princess's clothes on Eay?! LOL She has the cutest clothes and I don't think I've ever seen anything on her TWICE!! :) You are having too much fun with your baby girl~ and that's completely awesome. :) Happy Birthday to her and GREAT job with the cake!! ps Can you do a post sometime on her closet?! I'd LOVE to see that!! lol
1 comment:
Can you let me know if you ever sell Miss Princess's clothes on Eay?! LOL
She has the cutest clothes and I don't think I've ever seen anything on her TWICE!! :) You are having too much fun with your baby girl~ and that's completely awesome. :)
Happy Birthday to her and GREAT job with the cake!!
ps Can you do a post sometime on her closet?! I'd LOVE to see that!! lol
Post a Comment