14 July 2008

GETTING ANOTHER DOCTORS OPINION Hi All is going better than expected and I am even walking around, although I still can not bend. and getting in and out of a chair or a bed can be quite painful. I had a doctors appointment today. The doctor took out the Staples today and assured me that I am healing at a rapid rate. Before I went into the doctors office Emilee asked me to ask her when she could sit on my lap. As we were leaving the office she asked me what the doctor said. I said that she told me that she can not sit on my lap , that my boo boo had not healed , but I have an appointment in two weeks and I will ask her again. Emilee without missing a beat looked at me and said " My doctor said yes."

4 comments:

tricia said...

They say the cutest things, don't they? Glad you are on the mend. I had 2 c-sections so I feel your pain...ouch.By the way, the girl in the picture is my niece. She is my sisters daughter and they live in our new neighborhood :). She is 3 ( March 2005) and very tall for her age, just like Emilee. If you're ever in SC be sure to let me know!

Tricia

Kathryn said...

Hi Staci, Sorry to hear you are going through this!!!!! I'm glad you are feeling better and my thoughts and prayers are with you!!! I wish you a speedy recovery and lots of "lap" time with Emilee when you are feeling better. Take care!!!
Sincerely,
Kathryn

Michelle R Photography said...

Beyond all the pain, not being able to hold Emilee must be the hardest. Thanks for posting pics and an update.

Lori said...

Oh my, I missed something important?! I don't know what surgery you had but assuming you are ok and recovering? Hugs to you for quick healing and healthy days ahead. :)