19 July 2008

Update on me: I would like to thank everyone for all of your prayers, wishes, notes and cards that were sent to me. They were very much appreciated and helped greatly with my recovery. I can not believe how much better I am doing these days. I'm still not ready to spar or run a marathon. In fact that's how i feel after I climb a flight of stairs, but I am getting around much better now and Emilee can kind of sit on my lap-- something that is making her very happy. This whole experience has made me realize how blessed I am to have Emilee. She ( and my mom of course) have been my strength, my laughter, my encouragement and my best medicine. Its amazing how much I learned about Emilee these past few weeks. In fact, I think she has even matured. She has been so patient, compassionate, gentle and helpful. She has also been my little doctor, constantly taking my temperature, listening to my heart, taking my blood pressure, giving me my medicine and telling me I am doing too much and to sit down. We have become great playdo buddies and discovered if you mix all the colors together the end result is grey. Who knew? We have watched High School Musical a million times and I can not get enough of her impromptu floor show, especially Emilees version of " Boop till you drop".

2 comments:

Michelle R Photography said...

I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better!!! I just love the playdoh pictures. So cute!

Melanie said...

I'm glad you're doing much better!!
Emilee seems so sweet :) Glad to hear from you, I hope you're having a nice recovery:)