29 July 2008

More Pool Pictures

I know I have been posting a lot of pool pictures. But because I cant get around much this has been my favorite activity with Xiu Xiu. My darling is such a water baby. ( I think all Xuwen sweeties are) She loves splashing around and paddling from one place to the other. She can spend hours in the pool. The funniest is when she pretends Nemo and Ariel are in the pool with her. What an imagination she has. I love Xiu Xius smile when she is just having fun splashing around I cant get enough of it on film. ( As you can tell) I hope everyone is having a great summer.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hey, who needs a pool when you have a big blue bucket?!! (you should have saved your money on the pool haha)
What fun, refreshing summer fun!! :)

Denna said...

That is to cute. I hope you are feeling better Staci. I have thought about you much and hope you have recovered some.