Dearest Staci, Hope you feel better and better every day. Try to rest as much as you can. Take care. Love Marianne (PS : Ninon will have to have her adenoids removed once again next autumn - they have grown again, that is why she can not breathe well with her nose. We will also go to hospital next week for frontal/maxillary sinus scans, just for a check (of what?? I have not got a clue).
5 comments:
Wishing you a speedy recovery. Emilee is looking so grown up, and as cute as ever.
Staci,
I see you have been in the hospital. I do hope you are resting a lot and recovering well! Take good care of yourself!!
Emilie is my favorite dressed girl in Blogland! Your taste in clothes is ADORABLE and your Emilie is beautiful in everything she wears.
Really, do get a lot of rest and let your body heal!
Gorgeous photos! She is just lovely.
Dearest Staci, Hope you feel better and better every day. Try to rest as much as you can. Take care. Love Marianne (PS : Ninon will have to have her adenoids removed once again next autumn - they have grown again, that is why she can not breathe well with her nose. We will also go to hospital next week for frontal/maxillary sinus scans, just for a check (of what?? I have not got a clue).
Glad to see you back to blogging, at least a little!
Take care, praying for a speedy recovery for you.
Becki
Post a Comment