I LOVE Emilee's new fall wardrobe!! She always looks absolutely stunning in everything! I was thrilled to see the new pumpkin patch and corn maze pictures! We did the pretty much same thing in KY this weekend and Lilli wore her MJ also!! I think the KY mazes must be mush MUCH easier than the NY ones because we let Lilli guide us through the entire maze and we were out in no time! Seriously!
2 comments:
And this one too! :) Emilee is always dressed so beautifully and always has the happiest smiles!!
I LOVE Emilee's new fall wardrobe!! She always looks absolutely stunning in everything!
I was thrilled to see the new pumpkin patch and corn maze pictures! We did the pretty much same thing in KY this weekend and Lilli wore her MJ also!! I think the KY mazes must be mush MUCH easier than the NY ones because we let Lilli guide us through the entire maze and we were out in no time! Seriously!
Hugs,
June
Post a Comment