My Mom bought Emilee this adorable apron and chefs hat. When Emilee saw it she immediately put it on and pretended to cook. My Mom is an amazing cook and Emilee loves cooking with her. In fact both my Grandmother and my mom were both fabulous chefs, I on the other hand make wonderful reservations. I really cant cook. I like to bake, but have had major tragedies in the kitchen when I have tried to prepair a big meal. ( I once had a Chicken blow up at the table-- no Joke) Watching my Mom with Emilee I have to think there is hope for her in the Kitchen.
3 comments:
Love the pictures.
These pictures are TOO CUTE!! I'm totally with you in the cooking department! My specialty is also making reservations. I think it's hilarious that we've both had cooking catastrophes! I'm glad I'm not alone. I have a feeling Chef Emilee will be astounding in the kitchen! If not, who cares because she's so darn GORGEOUS!!! She'll have everyone eating out of her hands!!
Hugs,
June & Lilli
These pictures are TOO CUTE!! I'm totally with you in the cooking department! My specialty is also making reservations. I think it's hilarious that we've both had cooking catastrophes! I'm glad I'm not alone. I have a feeling Chef Emilee will be astounding in the kitchen! If not, who cares because she's so darn GORGEOUS!!! She'll have everyone eating out of her hands!!
Hugs,
June & Lilli
Post a Comment