I though it would be fun for Emilee and I to go through the corn maze. Before you go in they give you a map with questions, there are 5 multiple choice answers with either a right of left after it. When you answer the question you go in the direction it says. OK, that not two difficult. Yeah Right. After about a half hour going through the maze--- you can only look at corn for so long-- we wanted out. The problem was I ran out of questions and there was not an exit in sight. Every turn we made we kept hitting a road block . ( sort of sounds like my adoption). LOL..... We had both had enough so we started calling for help. Emilee though it was the funniest thing. She kept laughing and screaming " Help us. We want out". Then she would crack up and say " lets go this way. Oops, wrong way". After calling out for help for about 1o minutes someone came to rescue us. We were not even near the exit. I still have no idea where we went wrong. The nice guy showed us the path out and then told us about a night maze where you go through the maze with flashlight. NOT FOR ME....
Entering the maze
wow, this is what corn looks like before it goes on my plate
Anyone who knows Emilee knows she loves horses. I can not tell you how many horse toys we have at home. She especially loves to ride horses. When she saw the pony rides at the fair her eyes lite up and she started running towards the horses. Over and over again she went on each horse never tiring of them. Her favorite one was the black horse. I just love to look at her when she rides. There is pure joy and excitement on her face. It truly is beautiful.
5 comments:
She looks darling in her Matilda Jane knot dress!! It's perfect for these fab pumpkin patch shots! Have I told you lately how absolutely GORGEOUS Emilee is?? LOL!! STUNNING!!
Hugs,
June and Lilli
She looks darling in her Matilda Jane knot dress!! It's perfect for these fab pumpkin patch shots! Have I told you lately how absolutely GORGEOUS Emilee is?? LOL!! STUNNING!!
Hugs,
June and Lilli
What a fantastic day, we had the sae experience with the corn maze, needed a GPS to find our way out, LOL.
This is exactly why I have yet to enter a corn maze :)! Love the picts. Emilee looks like she is having a fabulous time!
Oh I love the pictures from the corn maze and also the ones in the wagon, so cute!! I'm glad you all are enjoying your Autumn! :)
Post a Comment