Oh my goodness! Emily is one of the loveliest girls in Blogland and the way you dress her!! She is always 100% dressed to the Tee! I scrolled through and just can never get over how darling your style for her is. I have to say though, that sleeping picture is so beautiful. She is looks like an angel!
I have been SO busy this fall and hope to figure out how to slow down again and get back to blogging more soon!
Mmmmmmhh, I also love the orange skirt. Lovely. Happy to see the Clayeux cardigan !!!! By the way, sorry not to have come back to you earlier about the skirt (Ninon's one you like). In fact, it is last year' collection. I have tried by any way to get one, but they do not have it in stock any more... I have spent time searching for a similar skirt under another label, but it was unfortunately unsuccessful. I still open my eyes though, just in case. I'll keep you posted. Love love + hugs from aunty Marianne
5 comments:
Oh I love the bright orange!!
This girl is dressed for Fall, I love Emilee's fashion sense(and her Mommy's)..
Look at those bows!!! She looks amazing in orange.. I can't wait until Larkyn hair grows that long...
Have a great Day
Wendy
Oh my goodness! Emily is one of the loveliest girls in Blogland and the way you dress her!! She is always 100% dressed to the Tee! I scrolled through and just can never get over how darling your style for her is. I have to say though, that sleeping picture is so beautiful. She is looks like an angel!
I have been SO busy this fall and hope to figure out how to slow down again and get back to blogging more soon!
Thanks for sending me the email :)!
Dearest Staci,
Mmmmmmhh, I also love the orange skirt. Lovely. Happy to see the Clayeux cardigan !!!! By the way, sorry not to have come back to you earlier about the skirt (Ninon's one you like). In fact, it is last year' collection. I have tried by any way to get one, but they do not have it in stock any more... I have spent time searching for a similar skirt under another label, but it was unfortunately unsuccessful.
I still open my eyes though, just in case. I'll keep you posted.
Love love + hugs from aunty Marianne
Post a Comment