This was great fin, wasn't it? Sorry Staci, not to have been more in contact lately. Quite busy at the moment. Many many thanks for the parcel we have received last week (I had posted a little note on my blog, further one of your comments - silly, isn't it, to post on my own blog? I am a real fool). That is so very kind of you. I have not given it to ninon yet. I will on the 29th. Lots of love and I'll write longer soon. I promise. Love from Auntie Marianne
2 comments:
The place looks like a blast!
This was great fin, wasn't it? Sorry Staci, not to have been more in contact lately. Quite busy at the moment. Many many thanks for the parcel we have received last week (I had posted a little note on my blog, further one of your comments - silly, isn't it, to post on my own blog? I am a real fool). That is so very kind of you. I have not given it to ninon yet. I will on the 29th. Lots of love and I'll write longer soon. I promise. Love from Auntie Marianne
Post a Comment