11 March 2009

Emilee has a few favorite TV shows. She loves Super why, world girl, Clifford, Curious George and of course Dora and Diego. I think she has a crush on Diego. She always says " Isn't he wonderful. Look how he saves the animals" or " I want to rescue animals with Diego".
The weather has finally started getting nice in New York. This means Bubbles are in the air. On a recent trip to Targets to purchase all the right of Spring; Chalk, Bubbles, Balls...... Emilee found this Diego Bubble Blower. She held on to it so tightly walking thought the store I wasn't sure how they were going to scan it so i could pay for it. Once home, I think it lived up to Emilee's expectations. I felt like I was in a Bubble Machine. To Emilee it was a fun time with Diego.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great shots