26 March 2009

The Evening of March 20th-- PINKALICIOUS

Emilee Dance School chums get together for a group outing once a month. This months activity was the Musical Pinkalicious. Emilee adores the book and can recite it by heart, but I was unsure how they were going to make a play much less a musical out of the very pink book. To my delight, and the delight of all the mothers and girls, the Play was actually enjoyable, clever and sweet. The cutest was watching all the smiles on the girls faces and hearing them recite many of the words from the book along with the characters. The girls truly adore each other and look forward to our monthly outings where they don't have to follow a routine but can be themselves--giggly, active, funny, charming and very talkative.
PINKALICIOUS THE MUSICAL
NICOLE (7), VICTORIA (5.5), SAMANTHA (6.5), SAMARA (3.5) AND EMILEE (3.5)
waiting for the other girls to show up
Girls Just wanna have Fun
Emilee, Emily and Victoria acting silly
Emilee showing off the stage
Dont they look cute
Ring Around the Rosie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do so much with Emilee, where do you find the time. How do you find all of the ideas? I look everywhere and never seem to find anything as special as the stuff you do.
This outfit is the cutest. Perfect for Pinkalicious.
what a cutie

Anonymous said...

How FUN!! It's so nice to see Emilee's gorgeous face smiling back at me again! I seriously miss you two and wish we lived closer!!

Hugs,
June & Lilli

Anonymous said...

Is there any place you dont take her

JinXiu said...

June. Glad to see your back. I wish we lived cloer also. I miss you. Please post soon. I miss seeing Beautiful Lilis smiling face