22 May 2009

A DAY AT THE BEACH...

Last Tuesday was the most beautiful day . It was a day that screamed summer is here. My kind of day... Galina and I decided to take the girls to the Beach to have some fun in the sun. After discussing the many possible Beaches we could go to we decided on Brighton. I haven't been there since I was a kid. The song says " you cant go back", well yes you can. And I did. I was amazed at how much the neighborhood had changed and yet it hasn't. From the moment I got out of my car, memories started flooding from all over. The funniest was we sat on a part of the Beach that was right across from my first school. The girls had a great time building castles, running in and out of the water and of course getting very sandy.
***click on any picture to enlarge it
A little park time

No comments: