MOON SAND
Every so often Emilee gets a toy that I think is unique. With all of the electronic and computer games out there it is refreshing to see her focused on a toy that does not require batteries or micro chips. For Easter Emilee received a Moon Sand Kit. I am sure anyone who has kids has seen it on TV. It really is a fun and imaginative product. its a sort of wet ( but not wet) sand that molds and stays into any shape or mold you put it in. When you want to create something new with the sand you just pinch it and it crumbles back to its original form. Think play-do in sand form. Emilee loved the way it feels in her hands and playability of the sand. She kept saying she was at the beach building sand castles. After play it stores nicely in zip lock bags and after days and days of play I do not see a change of texture, just a change of how far the imagination can take her.
No comments:
Post a Comment