15 July 2009

EMILEE'S 4TH BIRTHDAY TEA PARTY

PRINCESS EMILEE TURNS 4
EMILEE & VICTORIA EMILEE & SAMANTHA
PRINCESS ARIEL COMES TO THE PARTY
EMILEE AND HER COUSINS
SARAH, ANNE AND REBECCA
FACE PAINTING
MAKING CRAFTS WITH ARIEL
TATOOS
A DAY AT THE DERBY
EMILEE & ANDREW
TIME FOR A SWIM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG LOVE the pics from Emilee's bday party.... She looks so grown up !! Where did you find such a nice Tutu?? I have been looking for a longer one just like that !

Have a great day, it's going to be a nice one !

Vicky

Anonymous said...

Staci:

I have been following Emilee's birthday celebrations It looks like you both had a great trip and that Emilee celebrated her 4th birthday with lots of friends and family.

We haven't chatted or planned our next get together.

I would like to plan a "get away" with the both of you to Sesame Place soon. We were not able to celebrate Emilee's birthday so Danielle and I would like to do something special during that time.

Perhaps we can book a hotel near Sesame Plance so the girls can swim and play at night and we can go out for a birthday dinner.

Let me know if you are interested and what dates you have open. I can take off during the week so that it might be less crowded/

JoAnne

Anonymous said...

Staci,

Hope Emilee's big day was magical. We thought of her last night at dinner. Olivia raised her glass and said, "Cheers".

Hope you're enjoying summer. We're off this month to Barcelona/Granada. Can't wait to unplug and unwind.

Take care and hope to see you and your family soon.

Gisella M. Parker

Denna said...

Looks like everybody had a great time.