Meredith received a suprise package today! Thank you so much! What a great Minnie Mouse doll -- it goes perfectly with her Pluto. That was so kind of you to send. Does that mean you got to go to Disney? I hope so. I saw Emilee's birthday photos on the blog. Looked like a fun day. How was Texas? Next week is Meredith's last week of school. We've been busy wrapping up the school year. Also made a few visits to her new class to see the room, meet the teacher, other students. They do a nice job of transitioning the kids. I've started buying her uniform because the shops run out of the small sizes quickly I've been told. The first shirt I ordered online last week was the smallest size in this style we liked, but it came down to her knees! She still loved it, but I don't think it was the look the school had in mind. LOL. So...I've had to find a different style and store. (It's really more of a dress code than strict uniform -- thank goodness as she is so opinionated about her clothes.) Hard to believe our girls are already heading into pre-K. I love this 4-yr-old stage, and am looking forward to summer holiday. We have plans to go to a couple of children's theatre productions, museums, swimming, and just some lazy day playdates. Heading to Spain in Sept. for a week at the beach before school starts. Hope all is well with you. Would love to hear from you when you get a chance! Kathy
3 comments:
Most adorable little pilot I've ever seen taking to the skies!!
Meredith received a suprise package today! Thank you so much! What a great Minnie Mouse doll -- it goes perfectly with her Pluto.
That was so kind of you to send. Does that mean you got to go to Disney? I hope so.
I saw Emilee's birthday photos on the blog. Looked like a fun day. How was Texas?
Next week is Meredith's last week of school. We've been busy wrapping up the school year. Also made a few visits to her new class to see the room, meet the teacher, other students. They do a nice job of transitioning the kids. I've started buying her uniform because the shops run out of the small sizes quickly I've been told. The first shirt I ordered online last week was the smallest size in this style we liked, but it came down to her knees! She still loved it, but I don't think it was the look the school had in mind. LOL. So...I've had to find a different style and store. (It's really more of a dress code than strict uniform -- thank goodness as she is so opinionated about her clothes.) Hard to believe our girls are already heading into pre-K. I love this 4-yr-old stage, and am looking forward to summer holiday. We have plans to go to a couple of children's theatre productions, museums, swimming, and just some lazy day playdates. Heading to Spain in Sept. for a week at the beach before school starts. Hope all is well with you. Would love to hear from you when you get a chance!
Kathy
Oh my gosh, that dress is darling! As is the wearer :)!
Post a Comment